Note : Apperaring candidates must have to send e-mail at 'email@example.com'
regarding final Marks/Percentage for Admission Consideration.
- Before you proceed to register your application for admission in Gautam Buddha University
you must ensure that you have read the brochure about the eligibility criteria for
- You should fill your correct personal and academic details like Name, DOB, Address,
Moblie No., email, test centres and programme code.
- For Programme code please refer to Section 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 in the brochure.You
are advised to be extremely careful while filling the programme code otherwise this
may lead to rejection of application form.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully
and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned
colour photograph and signature in JPG format. Photograph preferably taken on or
after 01-Jan- 2017 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 350px and height 400px)
and size less than 300 KB.Signature size should be less than 300 KB (preferable
width 400px and height 100px). The maximum file size for Photo and Signature
is 300 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
- After successful filling of Online Application Form, a Confirmation Page will be
generated for the candidate bearing the entire information as filled along with
a Unique Application Form Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence.
- For GPTU/GPT/GPTR, application fee for General/OBC & other state SC/ST candidate
is Rs.1200/ per programme and Rs.600/ per programme for SC/ST (U.P.) Candidate.
While for programmes comes under direct mode, application fee for General/OBC &
other state SC/ST candidate is Rs.600/ per programme and Rs.300/ per programme for SC/ST (U.P.) Candidate
. Payment can be made through Demand Draft, Debit/Credit
Card, Net Banking.
- If paying via Demand Draft, it should be in favour of
"Chairman, Admissions, Gautam Buddha University ” payble at
" Delhi, Noida & Greater Noida". You are required to provide the
details of the Demand Draft to complete online submission of application form.
- You must send the demand draft and a printout of your application form duly signed
by you in a single envelope to “The Chairperson
Admissions,Gautam Buddha University, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, UP- 201312”
latest by 15th May 2017 for those programmes where admission is through entrance
test; and by 20th July 2017 for all those programmes where admission is through
direct mode. The candidate who had made online payment via net banking/debit card/credit
card are also required to send the print-out of their application form along with
the required documents (whichever is applicable) to the above mentioned address.
- For online payment related queries please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do wait for at least 48 hours
till validation of your online payment.